To effectively reduce pain, improve mobility and speed up recovery, you must understand the interrelationships between the systems and layers of the human body; including, the muscular, fascial, visceral, circulatory and nervous systems.
OMT is based on the manipulation of the muscles, viscera, bones and the central nervous system, in order to promote self regulation within the body to restore function and reduce pain.
Benefits of the osteopathic manipulative treatment – A whole body approach:
- Your pain will likely decrease with a reduction in joint and muscle pain.
- You will have improved range of motion, a greater sense of ease in your body.
- You will feel more relaxed, revitalized and less stressed.
- You will be able to enjoy many of your favorite activities again.
- You will have more energy available and less overall fatigue.
- You will feel stronger, more stable and have improved balance.
- You will return back to your activity/sport with more endurance, agility and power.